This page provides some information I found around
internet which were really useful for my own work. I use this site as
own notebook and hope it will be also useful for you.
If you have some related information please feel free to contact me.
(fn at kernelport.org)
- This is a small utility to parse the private sections of the
Gist EPG on Astra 19.2. It produce a xmltv-File which contain the
Hoerzu EPG-Data. You can use this to programm your vdr.
- download the version 0.2 here
- related links:
- RG 1000 dial-up for linux:
- command line utility to dial up your internet provider
- download the version 0.1 here
- Architecture Specific Macros and Symbols
- The way of porting Linux to embedded systems
Last Change: Tue Nov 30 19:58:37 CET 2004